Monday, June 19, 2006

A Quick Update

Well it is 10:07 here, and there is not much to do. I think I may be playing poker later with my family. Until then, I will provide you with an update of today.

I woke up and was not subjected to the horrible breakfast of yesterday. I made it through the morning free of disgusting meals. Then we proceeded to drive through Slovenia, and reached the Postojna Caves. I believe they are some of the biggest in Europe, but I may be wrong. It was very cold, and we met some folks from Illinois. They reminded me of the movie Vegas Vacation. They (the caves) were quite amazing, but again, something that needs pictures to fully appreciate. I will post some when I get home.

Then we ate and drove to the capital of Slovenia. Here it is like many American college towns. Nice, a lot of young people, etc. There is a large castle which is what I believe we are doing tomorrow.

I finally got a picture of some of the food. Tonight I had turkey with lettuce and potatoes. Yet right on top of the turkey they dropped a sunny side up egg. It was interesting. They also did this with pizza. You will see later in pictures.

I must go now. Maybe for a walk, maybe to win some money.

Regards,
Aaron J.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Well friend, while your eating your fancy European food Andrew, Ben, Jared and I are going to KING BUFFET tonight! we are gonna get so many crab legs and im gonna put sprinkles on everything we'll have a toast to your trip.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home